In the age of information overload, Samsung Cloud may be your trusty partner, securing all your precious virtual assets. But how do we get entry to this treasure trove, you ask? Ah, isn’t always the prospect of unlocking this digital safe enticing?
In the approaching adventure, we will unravel the thriller in the back of accessing Samsung Cloud, showing you a way to retrieve your facts anytime, anywhere.
Together, we will rework this as soon as a daunting mission into child’s play. Ready to decode the secrets? Let’s dive in properly!
- How To Find Your Lost Apple AirPods In Minutes
- How To Fix A “Wrong SIM Card” Error On Your Android Phone
- How To Connect Samsung Phone To Computer
- How To Change Mov To Mp4 On Android
- How To Prevent Butt Dialing On Android
What Is Samsung Cloud And How Does It Work?
Samsung Cloud supports backups, synchronizing, and restoring on supported smartphones. Creating backups of your data and app settings offers you a lot of free local storage for videos, music, photos, Calenders, Samsung Internet, and Samsung notes on your smartphone.
Samsung Cloud also offers 15GB of free space for storage. In addition, Samsung offers free storage plans on a few devices from some carriers.
How to Access And Manage The Cloud From A Galaxy Phone Or Tablet?
The data in Samsung Cloud is automatically deleted based on the last use during this period. This includes information gathered by their respective category, including contacts, calendars, or other data. This information can no longer be recovered by Samsung. Please keep this information updated.
4 Steps To Help You With Phone Or Tablet Access
- Samsung Cloud has built-in applications for Android and iPhone.
- To access Samsung Cloud directly on your Samsung Galaxy device, click and select Settings from the home screen.
- Tap your name in the bottom left, and tap on Samsung Clouds.
- You have access to all synced app information on this page, and you can also back up and restore from other sources.
Similar Read “How to Setup Parental Controls on Samsung Tablet“
How to Access The Samsung Cloud From Web Browser On Your Computer?
You may view your cloud data in most web browsers on your computer. You’ll get instructions on how to set up Samsung’s 2-step verification program. If there’s a problem logging in or using the information you have accessed, see the content below to help yourself understand the 2-step verification better.
How To Solve The Trouble With 2-Step Verification?
You might experience 2-step verification twice when signing into the Samsung cloud on a web browser.
- The first time is when you try to sign in the first time. Same as signing in to Samsung cloud galaxy devices or other phones. You will get a verification code via text, and you’ll just need to enter the code you were sent.
- The second time is when you are already signed in and try to access Samsung cloud data, and you will get a verification warning. Click ‘Make sure it’s really You,’ and you will get a notification on your phone. The notification may appear randomly on your device. It might take a few minutes to arrive.
- When the notification appears, it will say, “Allow access to Samsung Cloud data?” Tap it and then tap ‘Allow.’ You’ll now get access to your Samsung cloud data.
4 Steps To Help You Access Cloud On A Web Browser
- To access Samsung Cloud on a computer, open the web browser of your choice.
- Log into the app. Enter your Samsung account information and click on the SIGNIFIED icon.
- Check your user name & password before clicking the Sign in link to your Samsung account.
- After signing up, you can view all the sync data on the site.
To make your access to the Samsung cloud even easier, bookmark the URL in your browser by clicking the Star icon in the address bar.
And if you want to sign out, just float over to your name in the top right corner of the page and just click ‘Sign out’.
Related Read “How To Check Wi-Fi Speed On Android – 3 Quick Ways“
How To Manage Cloud Storage From A Web Browser?
All data stored in Samsung Cloud can be deleted after one year of use or less. It contains information stored within the respective category, like contacts, calendars, images, etc. You can’t get this data back, but Samsung can provide advance notification before deleting your data.
An alternative solution to deleting all of your files. Cloud storage is managed via a browser. When using your web browser, there are two ways to verify your information. For 2-step verification trouble, please see the section above.
Downloading individual files is impossible. If you need to recover data from the Samsung Cloud, you will need to sync your data to a compatible device.
Below is the data you can easily access through the Samsung Cloud portal.
To access the apps or sync photos or some other kind of data, you will need to select ‘Synced apps.’ Though you will not be able to download particular files here, you will only get to see the summary of apps that have been synced. To view or retrieve app data, you will need to open the actual app on your device.
While accessing the Samsung cloud on your phone or tablet, you will spot Back up data and Restore data categories that let you Manage and Restore your backup data. When accessing the cloud on the computer, select ‘Device backups’ to view the list of devices you have backed up, along with their last backup times.
My Knox And Secure Folder
You can sync the data from your Secure folder to the cloud. To view the number of backup files, select ‘My Knox and Secure folder’ and enter your account’s name afterward. The backup file and last backup time will be displayed on your device.
My Knox and Secure folder is inaccessible through a Samsung Galaxy device or any kind of Android version of the phone. However, you can access your data through the ‘Secure folder’ on your phone or tablet. For non-Samsung devices, the Samsung Cloud is accessible through the Chrome browser.
How to Restore Data From Samsung Cloud?
In case you ever accidentally delete a file from your mobile device, don’t startle. If you’ve made a back up on your device, you’ll be able to download them again.
For backing up pictures, videos, music, or another type of media, you can use a cloud service, such as Samsung Cloud.
6 Easy Steps To Restore Your Data
When you have your files backed up on the Samsung cloud, restoring your data isn’t any difficult. Sending your data to another device using the restore feature is also possible.
- Go to settings, and select your name at the upper part of the screen.
- Tap Samsung Cloud from the cloud and accounts, and select ‘Restore data’ on the Samsung Cloud screen.
- Select your device’s backup, and after that, select the content you are trying to restore.
- Then, tap ‘Restore,’ and tap ‘Install’ right after that if urged.
- The downloading of your backup will be initiated. It may consume some time if your files are in large quantities.
- Tap ‘Done’ once you are done with it.
4 Steps To Restoring Your Data Using Google
Google is another great alternative to back up or restore your desired data. Google account is able to sync data between multiple devices when 2 devices are logged into the same account. It is also possible to add a shortcut icon to your app’s screen by tapping ‘More options'(three vertical dots) in the top right corner, then tapping ‘Settings’.
- Go to settings, and then tap ‘Accounts and backup’.
- Tap ‘Back up data’ on your google drive. If necessary, sign in with your Google account.
- Tap ‘Back up now,’ and syncing of your data will begin.
- In order to restore your data, select the ‘Switch’ next to the Samsung cloud icon under your Google account.
How To Reset Password On Your Samsung Cloud?
Samsung helps you benefit from various Samsung services, such as Samsung Cloud, using a single Samsung account. You will not need to sign up for various services individually if you already have a Samsung account in use.
But what happens if you forget your account information and have to reset your password? Follow these instructions to reset it.
6 Steps To Reset Samsung Account Password
- From the Sign-in page of the Samsung account website, click ‘Find ID and Reset password?’
- Select the ‘Reset password’ option and enter your E-mail ID on the page that pops up after clicking the link.
- You can also reset your Samsung account password through SMS verification if you have verified your mobile contact when signing up.
- If you have set up some question and answer for your Samsung account, then you can enter the answer to your security question. The password resets instantly after answering the security question correctly.
- If you have not set up any security questions or verified your phone number, you can ask Samsung’s customer care service to send you a link containing the link to reset your password.
- Once you open the link, you will be directed to a page where you will be able to create a new password for your Samsung account. Once you are through the reset process, you can sign in to your Samsung account using the new password. Make sure to access the link within 12 hours, or else it will expire.
How To Recover Your Samsung Account ID?
If you have forgotten your Samsung ID and having trouble figuring out how to recover it, follow these steps to easily recover it.
6 Steps To Easily Recover Your Samsung ID
- Using a browser, browse to https://account.samsung.com.
- Once you open the page, tap ‘Sign In’.
- Once you see the ‘Find ID and Reset password’ options, tap ‘Find ID’ from it.
- Then, type your first name, last name, and D.o.B that you usually use when signing up or registering.
- You will get a confirmation text about your Samsung ID.
- You can use the information to log in to your Samsung account.
In this virtual age, Samsung Cloud serves as a dependable companion, safeguarding your valuable digital possessions. Restoring statistics is easy too! Whether from Samsung Cloud or Google, you could get better your files effortlessly. Forgot your Samsung account password? No worries! Just comply with those steps to reset it and retrieve your Samsung ID. Unlock the capability of Samsung Cloud and steady your digital global without difficulty.
Most Frequently Asked Questions;
How to delete photos from Samsung Cloud on a PC?
All the data from your Samsung cloud account will be shown on the screen. Then, after tapping Gallery, you will be able to remove or delete photos present on your Samsung cloud. Then, tap ‘Delete.’ If you want to delete them permanently, click ‘Recycle’ below the previous option.
What devices does Samsung Cloud support?
How to download all photos from Samsung Cloud?
How To Delete An Individual Photo From Samsung Cloud?
What Does Samsung Cloud Support?
System settings, bookmarks, call logs, email accounts, and home screen layouts on your phone, as well as user data such as photos, videos, and music.
App settings and data for apps like Calendar, Contacts, Samsung Internet, and Samsung Notes on your Galaxy device.
What Samsung Cloud Doesn’t Support?
SD cards are unsupported on the Samsung cloud.
Galaxy devices from Verizon lack this service.
Models earlier than the Galaxy S6 don’t support this service.