Most smartphone users complain about not being able to use multiple accounts on their devices. Since most users create separate accounts for personal and official purposes, it gets hard to manage them both because of continuous logging on and off into different accounts.
So, Are you one of those who is having a hard time managing multiple social accounts?
Well, there are some third-party apps to solve this problem for you, but what if I tell you that you don’t need any third-party app in your Samsung Galaxy phone to clone apps?
Explore our guide on how to clone apps on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- How To Connect Sony Tv With Android Phone
- How To Change Mov To Mp4 On Android
- How To Turn Off Talkback On Android Phone
- How To Check Wi-Fi Speed On Android – 3 Quick Ways
- How To Enable And Use Clipboard In Samsung Keyboard
2 Quick Methods To Clone Apps On Galaxy Devices
If you have multiple Facebook or other social media accounts, you will surely have realized how easy it is to manage them on a computer. But the same can’t be said for mobile phones. To manage different social accounts on a smartphone, you will need to clone apps.
Following are the two easy and simple methods which you can follow clone apps on your Samsung Galaxy phone;
Method 1: App Cloning With Dual Messenger
Dual messenger is an exclusive feature for dual-SIM Galaxy devices that allows you to clone certain apps and manage different social accounts at the same time. This feature is excellent for applications that require an on-device number to run, like WhatsApp, since dual-SIM devices can carry two different numbers.
To use different cloned apps on your Galaxy device with this feature, follow the steps below;
- Firstly, make sure your desired cloned app is installed on your device.
- Then, head over to Settings from your home screen.
- Next, Select Advanced Features.
- You will see different options in Advanced features. Look at the bottom of your screen and tap Dual Messenger.
- Tap on apps that you want to clone.
- You will then be asked whether to create a separate contact list for dual apps.
Note: The cloned app will be visible with two layer circle, and you can uninstall it anytime without having an impact on the original app.
Method 2: App Cloning With Secured Folder
Another useful method for cloning apps on your device is through the Samsung Galaxy built-in feature that is Secure Folder. It’s a sandboxed domain located inside a folder on the Apps screen. It allows you to install copies of different apps on your phone.
Secure Folder uses Samsung’s Knox defense-grade security platform to safeguard the isolated folder, so you will be required to set a PIN or passcode. You can also set up biometrics like fingerprint and iris locks.
With this folder activated, you can install clones and add mobile apps to your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
To clone apps through the Secure Folder, follow the steps below.
- On your Apps screen, go to Secure Folder.
- Tap the Plus (+) button in the folder.
- Tap on the apps you want to clone and then hit Add.
- The cloned apps will appear in the Secure Folder after that.
- Unlike the original app, the clone app will carry the Secure Folder icon.
That’s it! No more juggling between your personal and official social accounts on your Samsung Galaxy. With the Dual Messenger and Secure Folder features, you can easily clone apps and keep your digital life neatly organized. So, get cloning and bid goodbye to constant logging in and out of accounts. Enjoy the simplicity and security offered by your Galaxy device. Remember, a well-managed digital life is just a few taps away.