Setting a password on your Samsung phone makes it secure, so most users set up a password to raise their mobile phone’s privacy. However, sometimes an unfortunate event occurs when the user forgets their phone password.
What if something like this ever happened to you? To be honest, No worries. Forgetting your smartphone’s password is a very common problem many users face every day. To help you unlock your Samsung phone without a password, we will provide you with some useful methods. Let’s dive in!
4 Methods To Unlock Samsung Phones Without A Password
Following are 5 best of the various methods to unlock your Samsung phone without a password;
1-Unlock Samsung Phone With A Samsung Account
You can also unlock a Samsung phone lock password using your Samsung account. It is an efficient method that doesn’t disclose your security. Although, it is a bit tricky method compared to the other ones.
To unlock a Samsung phone using Samsung ID, follow the steps below.
- Direct to the Samsung account website on the browser of your PC.
- Enter your Samsung ID on the page; it could be your phone number or Email. Then, click Next.
- You will then receive an Email message/text message on your phone in a short while with a verification code.
- Input the code and reset your Samsung phone password.
2-Unlock Samsung Phone Using Android Device Manager
Before trying to unlock the Samsung phone without a password, make sure the Android Device Manager is enabled on your phone. This method isn’t recommended if the device manager isn’t enabled before locking your Samsung device.
Follow the steps below to unlock your Samsung phone through Android Device Manager.
- Visit google.com/android/device manager on another Android device or computer.
- Log in to the Google account that is used in the locked phone.
- Select the Samsung device that you need to unlock in the Android Device Manager interface.
- Then, click Lock.
- Enter the new password, and select Lock again.
- Now set up the password field on your phone to enter the new password. Your device will be unlocked.
- Finally, head over to Settings and then Lock Screen settings to remove the temporary password and create a new one.
3-Unlock Samsung Phone With Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock
Bypassing your Samsung lock screen through the Dr.Fone screen unlock tool is the easiest way. With this tool, it won’t be necessary to use any other tool to unlock your Samsung phone.
However, Dr.Fone can only unlock selected devices without data loss. You will need a device model that is supported by Dr.Fone, or else there may be a risk of data loss.
To bypass your Samsung password using the Dr.Fone tool, follow the steps below.
- Download and install the Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock app on your computer.
- Launch the app.
- Select the Screen Unlock option.
- Then, connect your Samsung phone to your PC and click Unlock Android Screen.
- Select your Samsung model details, turn off your phone, and hold the Home button, volume button down, and power button continuously.
- After that, press the volume button to get your Samsung device into the Download mode.
- You can now download the recovery package on your Samsung phone.
- After downloading the package, you will be able to process and unlock your device. This process doesn’t cause any data loss in your smartphone.
4-Unlock The Samsung Phone Through A Factory Reset
The factory reset option should be your last resort. Once you factory reset your Samsung phone, you won’t be able to recover all the data you lost. The factory reset is the best option in case any of the above methods doesn’t work.
To unlock your locked Android phone through the factory reset method, follow the steps below.
- Hold the power button and volume down at the same time on your Samsung phone. You will enter the Bootloader menu.
- Next, press the volume button down twice to select the Recovery mode, and then select it by pressing the power button.
- To enter Recovery mode, you will be required to hold down the power button and then tap the volume up one time. You will then enter the Recovery mode.
- Using the volume buttons, select the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Select the Factory reset option by pressing the power button.
- Choose Reboot System Now once you are done with the process.
There you have it! Four efficient methods to regain access to your Samsung phone when you’ve forgotten your password. Just like you learned to master your smartphone, you can unlock it, too. Whether it’s through professional unlocking tools like your Samsung account, Android Device Manager, Dr.Fone, or a complete factory reset, you’ve got options. Always remember your data is precious, so act wisely and choose the method that suits your needs best. Stay savvy!
- How To Fix A “Wrong SIM Card” Error On Your Android Phone
- How To Change Mov To Mp4 On Android
- How To Remotely Access Android Without Physical Access
- How To Use DocuSign On Android – Sign Documents with Ease
- How To Enable And Use Clipboard In Samsung Keyboard